2022-2023 application cycle

Just got an interview for 1/3!! I’m so excited I thought it was too late in the cycle & that I was rejected! Good luck to everyone!! For people that interviewed already was your slot also from 8:30-1:30? If so, were you on zoom the entire time or was there a more specific time for the individual interview?

1 minute ago, skp1765 said:

Just got an interview for 1/3!! I’m so excited I thought it was too late in the cycle & that I was rejected! Good luck to everyone!! For people that interviewed already was your slot also from 8:30-1:30? If so, were you on zoom the entire time or was there a more specific time for the individual interview?

They’ll send another email with a pdf that says specific times for everything. You aren’t on for the whole 5 hours. More like the first hour and a half, back on for your interview, then back on around the end for another hour to hour and a half. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, skp1765 said:

So excited for you!! Good luck! Can I ask when you applied and your stats? It’s okay if you’re uncomfortable sharing.

Best of luck for your interview!

9 hours ago, aspiringpa722 said:

So excited for you!! Good luck! Can I ask when you applied and your stats? It’s okay if you’re uncomfortable sharing.

Best of luck for your interview!

Sure! I submitted my application June 21 and was verified June 28.

22F | Florida

cGPA: 3.72

sGPA: 3.65

GRE: 311

PCE: 1250 (CNA on pediatric oncology)

Leadership: ~850 (board for 3 orgs, operations director for nonprofit)

Research: ~750 (psycholinguistics)

Shadowing: 9 (pediatric oncology PA)

Hope this helps! Best of luck!

• Thanks 1