2022-2023 application cycle

6 hours ago, aspiringpa722 said:

Hi guys, I applied in late June and haven't heard anything back yet. Does that mean I’m still under consideration or am I not? I haven’t received a rejection email yet but I’m not sure if they even send those out or if they just wait until January to let everyone know. This is my top school so I was just wondering! 

Hey, I feel the same way! My app was confirmed under review on 8/26 I believe and I have not heard back yet either. Unfortunately all we can do is wait and there are still interviews to be sent out for November December and January 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aspiringpa722 said:

Hi guys, I applied in late June and haven't heard anything back yet. Does that mean I’m still under consideration or am I not? I haven’t received a rejection email yet but I’m not sure if they even send those out or if they just wait until January to let everyone know. This is my top school so I was just wondering! 

Until you get an email saying you are rejected, you are still in consideration. Be patient, it’s a long process 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 2:09 PM, McKennaM said:

Also received a call for acceptance! I will be accepting at this time, however I may change my mind at a later date pending acceptance to my top program. So those of you on the waitlist, don’t get your hopes up yet! 🙂 

For those of you who have gotten acceptances to Midwestern:

1) How long after your interview did you get the call (in weeks/days)?

2) What day of the week did you receive the call?

3) What time did you receive the call?

Just trying to get a feel for when I could potentially hear back from my Oct 10th interview (as today marks 1 month). 

5 minutes ago, graceg351 said:

Just trying to get a feel for when I could potentially hear back from my Oct 10th interview (as today marks 1 month). 

9 days after, on a Wednesday at noon. 
Don’t get your hopes up. Remember they said that they have one meeting a month to go over interview candidates and if they don’t get through everyone in the October meeting they will make sure to get through everyone in the November meeting. So you should hear back in a few weeks. They said expect 6-8 week turn around time. 

1 minute ago, McKennaM said:

9 days after, on a Wednesday at noon. 
Don’t get your hopes up. Remember they said that they have one meeting a month to go over interview candidates and if they don’t get through everyone in the October meeting they will make sure to get through everyone in the November meeting. So you should hear back in a few weeks. They said expect 6-8 week turn around time. 

Oh wow! You heard back quick!! Congratulations! 

Was it Mrs. Schomer that called you? I remember she mentioned that she was excited to be able to deliver the news if we were accepted. 

On 11/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, graceg351 said:

I interviewed on Sept 12th and received a call on Sept 29th that I was accepted. I received the call on a Thursday around 2:30pm about 2.5 weeks after my interview! Hope this helps!!