Class of 2015

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the question of whether interviewing later gives you worse odds... I don't think so. We have people in our class that interviewed at all different times. I won't be at the social Friday, but it is absolutely worth going. As far as sights to visit I would suggest going all over downtown including the west end, old port and east end. I stayed at the inn at St. John near Maine medical center, took the bus to the social on Friday and walked my way through the city to look around. On interview morning I took a cab to UNE.

Looking forward to seeing some of you all for the 12/8 interview date (just got my invite yesterday - very pumped). I have wanted to see the North Eastern US for as long as I can remember. I have a friend that went to the Osteopathic school there and he highly recommended UNE. I am also working with a PA that is from Maine and I liked what I heard from him. See you all soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys/girls,

I just wanted to introduce myself because I was accepted into UNE's program on Oct 29th. I'm from Michigan and after applying to and interviewing with a ton of schools, UNE was my first choice. I officially accepted their offer and will be in attendance come May. My name is Erik and it's nice to meet you all.

We should do something with facebook unless there's already something floating out there for us.

Hi Erik! I have also been accepted to UNE's program and about a week ago Katelin St. Marie sent me an e-mail with a link to a facebook group for the class of 2015. It was a closed group but now it's open so you should be able to find it. It is called UNE PA Class of 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived