South University- West Palm Beach 2022-2023

8 hours ago, loo98 said:

Just got an interview invite for either in-person on 7/19 or virtual on 8/16! With short notice and me living out of state and having to travel, I will most likely do the virtual interview even though I know in-person is more ideal... If anyone else is planning to do the virtual on 8/16 let me know!

I’m doing virtual given the possibility of flight cancellations, rather not risk it! 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 2:25 PM, love4jb1 said:

Where do you think it went wrong/ what was the reason for the waitlist? 

I don’t think anything went wrong. Really bummed. I thought the interview went great so I have no idea what went wrong. I wish they would tell you why you got waitlisted or where you are on the waitlist but it doesn’t work that way apparently 

15 minutes ago, PA0927 said:

I don’t think anything went wrong. Really bummed. I thought the interview went great so I have no idea what went wrong. I wish they would tell you why you got waitlisted or where you are on the waitlist but it doesn’t work that way apparently 

What were your stats? Sorry about the waitlist but its better than a denial! And it's early in the cycle still!!! 

On 7/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, PAHopeful2319 said:

What were your stats? Sorry about the waitlist but its better than a denial! And it's early in the cycle still!!! 

Very true! Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle! 

3.2 GPA

299 GRE

10,000+ hours Patient Care + Shadowing 

• Upvote 1