South University- West Palm Beach 2022-2023

Hi, I was also accepted from the 7/14 interview. I submitted my application on may 8th. Got invited to interview on 6/1. 
my stats are BCP: 3.39

undergrad 3.43

post bacc 3.8

over 2000 PCE and over 300 shadow hours

expect all styles of questions for the interview (except MMI) the faculty is super nice so take a deep breathe and relax before the interview. You guys got this!

Hi. I also got accepted from 7/14 virtual interview. Application submitted second week of May and got the invitation for the interview around first week of June. cGPA: ~3.8 last 60: 4.0 ~1000 PCE and ~20 shadowing/~80 volunteering.  You will get to love the faculty for making the interview experience so positive. Not a single question I studied for the interview caout directly on the interview but I think reflecting on my PCE as I prepared for the interview helped a lot for me to answer most questions on the spot.  Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...