South University- West Palm Beach 2022-2023

On 6/15/2022 at 9:39 AM, love4jb1 said:

Just got an interview for the 19th or 26th (virtual). I live in Florida so I’m debating going. Do you guys think it would be more beneficial to show up in person?

Congratulations!! I am also debating this for another program I am interviewing for out of state / weighing the respective pros and cons for being able to be there in person versus getting time off approved / cost of flights right now, etc....let me know if anyone has any thoughts in this regard? 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:39 AM, love4jb1 said:

Just got an interview for the 19th or 26th (virtual). I live in Florida so I’m debating going. Do you guys think it would be more beneficial to show up in person?

Also just got an interview invite for 7/19 in real life and 8/7 virtual!  I'm going to be in Vegas on the 19th but I know I interview better in real life so I'm flying home a day early to attend the in person interview if that helps!!

On 5/24/2022 at 7:37 PM, Gracem29 said:

They did not, thankfully!

28 minutes ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

Also just got an interview invite for 7/19 in real life and 8/7 virtual!  I'm going to be in Vegas on the 19th but I know I interview better in real life so I'm flying home a day early to attend the in person interview if that helps!!

Would you mind sharing when they received your app?

40 minutes ago, Ohmeelle said:

I got an interview too, but I’m from the west coast and with flights being cancelled, thinking virtual is better to avoid the risk of flight delays or cancellations. 

Would you mind sharing when they received your app and when they sent you an invite?

Just got an interview invite for either in-person on 7/19 or virtual on 8/16! With short notice and me living out of state and having to travel, I will most likely do the virtual interview even though I know in-person is more ideal... If anyone else is planning to do the virtual on 8/16 let me know!

1 minute ago, loo98 said:

Just got an interview invite for either in-person on 7/19 or virtual on 8/16! With short notice and me living out of state and having to travel, I will most likely do the virtual interview even though I know in-person is more ideal... If anyone else is planning to do the virtual on 8/16 let me know!

Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats?

1 minute ago, maf18 said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats?

Sure!

Overall GPA = 3.78, BCP GPA = 3.79

About 1,500 patient care hours (~500 medical scribe, ~350 MA, ~650 caregiver in an assisted living)

GRE = 300 total, 4.0 writing 

About 40 in-person PA shadowing hours, 10 virtual shadowing hours 

Anything else?? 

40 minutes ago, loo98 said:

Sure!

Overall GPA = 3.78, BCP GPA = 3.79

About 1,500 patient care hours (~500 medical scribe, ~350 MA, ~650 caregiver in an assisted living)

GRE = 300 total, 4.0 writing 

About 40 in-person PA shadowing hours, 10 virtual shadowing hours 

Anything else?? 

Would you mind sharing when you were verified and when they received your app?

14 minutes ago, Majesticu said:

Would you mind sharing when you were verified and when they received your app?

I submitted my application and was verified by CASPA on 5/25, and got a confirmation email that WPB received my app on 6/6. Invite today on 6/28.