South University- West Palm Beach 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got an invitation yesterday 5/31 for an invitation to interview on 7/14 virtually(or 6/28 in-person. But I live on the west coast). I hope me choosing a later date virtually would not hurt my chance.... Does anyone has any information on virtual vs in-person interviews? 

13 hours ago, ohdorkai said:

congratss omg! that's huge! May I ask when did you submit your app & whats your stats 

Thank you!! I’m a re applicant and they received my application May 9th. My GPA is 3.51, GRE 291, around 5000 DPC hours and 300 shadowing hours 

Edited by chaserella
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Prepastudent0028 said:

Congrats!! When did you apply / did they receive your application? Is it in person or online??

Thank you! I applied beginning of may since I’m a re applicant, and they got my app May 9th! They offer in person or online interview so I chose in person since I live in Florida! 

Edited by chaserella

8 minutes ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

Hey everyone! I submitted on the 2nd and haven't heard anything back. How long from the time you submitted did it take to receive the email confirmation that they received your application? Thank you and good luck!!

I submitted CASPA on 5/7 and they confirmed they'd received it on 5/9. Maybe check your spam folder and if its not there then email them to check in. Haven't heard anything about an interview or anything like that, but fingers crossed. Good luck!

16 hours ago, mariamprepa said:

Hi everyone, question! Should I submit my application now or until caspa receives my GRE results? thank you ! 

I would apply now if you've already requested your GRE scores. When CASPA says it has been received  you will have to email the school that your scores have arrived so they can mark it as complete!

On 6/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, AlliBess said:

Congratulations! Can I ask what your stats are?

Thank you! Here are my stats! 

cGPA 3.51 

sGPA 3.41 

GRE 310 (155 quant and verbal, 4.0 anayl)

PCE 2500 hrs 

HCE 2000 hrs 

Shadowing; 4 diff PAs, approx 300 hrs

Volunteer 300 hrs