Morehouse School of Medicine PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 10/3/2022 at 2:56 PM, mpasloading said:

Hey yall! I received an interview invite last week! Does anyone have any insight on interview format? I looked at past year's forums and it looks like some had MMI and other had traditional 1:1 interviews. 

You will be able to see the format and schedule closer to your interview date. They will email you all the details.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m almost positive it’s thanksgiving…

they are not rolling admissions. I believe the director stated they were preparing for 4 separate interview dates which takes us into November. From my understanding They will be sifting ppl from 3 categories: offered a seat, waitlisted, rejected as they continue to meet candidates until your final resting place 

14 hours ago, Msbenz21 said:

they are not rolling admissions. I believe the director stated they were preparing for 4 separate interview dates which takes us into November. From my understanding They will be sifting ppl from 3 categories: offered a seat, waitlisted, rejected as they continue to meet candidates until your final resting place 

That's what I thought I heard during my interview. I heard up until Christmas. 

16 hours ago, Msbenz21 said:

Can you clarify? Does this mean that they have already sent out all the invites for this cycle?