Morehouse School of Medicine PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 10/27/2022 at 1:28 PM, Ecaparoso said:

Can you clarify? Does this mean that they have already sent out all the invites for this cycle?

I would assume, by the end of the first week of November or so that all invitations would have been sent. That gives them time to deliberate and properly notify everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trusttheprocessPA
On 10/20/2022 at 10:31 AM, ADPrePA said:

Has anyone from 10/7 interview heard back yet? 

Yes, I interviewed on 10/7 and got a call from Dr. Dawson telling me I was accepted on Saturday (11/6). If you see an 859 area code, don't decline the call 🙂

It seems like they are taking a lot of time to make these decisions, so everyone keep your heads up! 

28 minutes ago, trusttheprocessPA said:

Yes, I interviewed on 10/7 and got a call from Dr. Dawson telling me I was accepted on Saturday (11/6). If you see an 859 area code, don't decline the call 🙂

It seems like they are taking a lot of time to make these decisions, so everyone keep your heads up! 

Congratulations!!

On 11/11/2022 at 9:38 PM, trusttheprocessPA said:

Congratulations !!

Interviewed Friday 11/18

got the call earlier today that I’m gonna be a tiger!!!! Good luck to everyone and LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

EDIT: before anyone asks me stats:

nontrad a 3.6 gpa, not sure what my science gpa is. 4000+ Hours of patient care, but all of that has been in underserved communities in the same county as morehouse. 2000+ volunteer hours (thanks americorps) former firefighter 

Edited by NosepickerMD