Morehouse School of Medicine PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, OGfuturePA said:

I too received an interview invite for 10/7! Does anyone know the format of the interviews? I know it is virtual but I am unsure if it will be traditional, group, panel, or MMI

The website says mmi & group activity. But in the forum for last years cycle, someone said they did a traditional one on one interview & a group activity on zoom

Edited by ADPrePA

• 2 weeks later...

Got an interview invite!!! Applied 8/17, interview is 11/4 (was 10/26 but I can’t make that date so asked to reschedule)

I am riding so high right now, got a pretty ruthless rejection from Emory (under 24 hours, pretty much an auto rejection), but morehouse was my number 1. First interview invite I’ve received after 2 rejections and I’m absolutely elated and renewed!

manifesting the spirit bomb style goku good vibes for all of my fellow applicants

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1