Got my C today

Don't use me as an example, please lol. I started studying about 4-5 days before the exam, 5-6 hours per day. I did 4-500 questions on Kaplan and used one of the PANCE review books. I've had the opportunity to look at 4-5 different review books and seems all of them are pretty much equal in terms of content and layout, I don't really think 1 is better than the other.

ER residency starts November 1st, til then I've been trying to get on for some registry RN jobs and I've been turned down by 3 different hospitals lol, seems if you take 2 years off to go to PA school then the previous 18 years of being an ER nurse don't count anymore. They all said it was due to no recent acute care experience, oh well, got a buddy that is an ER director in the same town I'll be doing the residency in and I'm meeting him monday for a PRN position.

hey, congrats on the residency! an excellent choice that you will never regret.

I'm seriously considering doing one even now. there is one opening at a place I already work and it sounds like they could fast track me through it(some "credit for time served" as it were) and have me do mostly off service rotations.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived