got my rejection email this afternoon for the 10/21 interview. I thought my interview went really well, so I was surprised. Whereas one interview at a diff school i thought i did so bad that i had a breakdown after it, but i was accepted to that program (my top choice!). So for those with interviews coming up at UNT, or thought it went badly, you honestly never know. don't lose hope!

Edited by HtownPA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, soontobePA22 said:

Does anyone know when the last interview date is for this cycle? Is 12/05 the last one or do they have more?

Correct me if i’m wrong, but at my interview (on November 4th) they mentioned that their December interview was projected to be their last interview of the season. Once that one is over with, they will pick from the waitlist which is why they were telling us being on the waitlist is a great place to be with their program

16 hours ago, BellaMay said:

Does anyone know how many people are typically on the waitlist?

On their stats they say they usually give out just over 100 acceptances for 75 seats. Im not sure if that's 25 or so on their waitlist or how many on the waitlist got seats offers, but I would assume its somewhere around that 25 to 30 on the waitlist. 

On 11/9/2022 at 3:14 PM, TMree said:

I know it may be a little premature to be asking this, considering last week’s interviews, but has anyone received an invitation to interview for 12/05? 

I got an invitation for the 11/4 interview but had a scheduling conflict so I’m signed up for the 12/05 interview 

• Like 1