20 hours ago, EmmaD314 said:

I submitted 6/14, paid 6/15, and my portal says that my application is complete. However, I have not received an email saying my application is under review. Is anyone else in my boat? Should I reach out?

I submitted 6/26 and got the email they received my application 6/28 and got an under review email 7/1.

I sent an email just stating my GRE was sent and verified 

Edited by K3life

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 5:55 PM, EmmaD314 said:

Just got an email back saying that if my portal says application complete, then I am good to go. I guess I'll try not to worry about it 😅

What email are you using? Because I've yet to get a response from admissions@unthsc.edu. I sent emails on June 10th, June 28th, and then another one July 20th from the email that is associated with my CASPA account. 

Guest plutoprincess
5 minutes ago, FuturePA310 said:

I can’t open it, what is it

Oh no sorry!  UNT is having preview event August 6th.  Hopefully you can see the picture below.

91ABB001-A522-43EA-BAFD-BC4CB4B8BF93.png

Edited by plutoprincess

On 7/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, dzfloyd said:

What email are you using? Because I've yet to get a response from admissions@unthsc.edu. I sent emails on June 10th, June 28th, and then another one July 20th from the email that is associated with my CASPA account. 

I emailed them July 1st and got a response but it was to let them know my GRE got verified on CASPA.

• 2 weeks later...

my application was completed on 07/17 but I have not heard anything from UNT saying that my application is under review. Should I start to be worrying now? I email them to ask if I have everything, they replied that they got everything and my application is considered to be "READY to be reviewed". Anyone got the application similar time?