Applications aren't open yet, but I thought I would start this topic.

reminder: CASPA applications open April 28 2022

• CASPA Application Opens: Late April 2022
  • CASPer final Testing Date: August 28, 2022
  • CASPA Verification Deadline: September 1, 2022
  • Application Processing Fee Due: September 1, 2022
  • Prerequisite Course Completion: December 31, 2022 

Link to UNT's PA program admissions page 

https://www.unthsc.edu/school-of-health-professions/physician-assistant-studies/admissions-information/ 

Good luck, Everyone ! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 7:31 PM, ACMinNY said:

@monkii I was just at the information session and they said they use the writing portion of the GRE and compare it to the quality of the writing sample (at the interview) and personal statement. 

@flummoxedinflux They said it'll be virtual until further notice they will eventually go back to in-person. It won't be hybrid.

So, is there is a writing portion at the interview? 

• 2 weeks later...

from their website:

$50 Non-refundable Application Processing Fee: This UNTHSC processing fee is in addition to any fees required by CASPA. The processing fee is payable online. Instructions for paying the application processing fee will be emailed to an applicant once the program has received a verified CASPA.

I submitted and was verified may 16, I have not got an email with the link yet. Has anyone else?

On 5/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, DTXPREPA said:

from their website:

$50 Non-refundable Application Processing Fee: This UNTHSC processing fee is in addition to any fees required by CASPA. The processing fee is payable online. Instructions for paying the application processing fee will be emailed to an applicant once the program has received a verified CASPA.

I submitted and was verified may 16, I have not got an email with the link yet. Has anyone else?

I have. I submitted May 21st and received email with the link a few days after.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dub828 said:

Has anyone heard back about anything? I got my application confirmed and payed the application fee about a week ago. 

I was about to ask the same question. I submitted and paid on 6/9, got a confirmation email on 6/10. Waiting for the email with info for the MyHSC portal account to check for updates and complete to-dos. Does anyone know when this may arrive?

I got into the portal today and it says I don't have an application as well. My only to do was to pay the fee which I did. 

Editing to say that I paid my fee in the afternoon Wednesday and my application was complete in 24 hours after that. 

Edited by Madi17vb

On 6/15/2022 at 6:40 PM, Madi17vb said:

I got into the portal today and it says I don't have an application as well. My only to do was to pay the fee which I did. 

Editing to say that I paid my fee in the afternoon Wednesday and my application was complete in 24 hours after that. 

So you got an email with access to the application portal and that was where you paid for the app fee?

Just making sure cuz I just got an email which had a link to a payment for application processing fee but no information about the portal

I feel like mine is all backwards lol, I submitted my CASPA app (verified 6/23) and then received an email with a link to pay for the application processing fee (6/27). 

Just got another email (7/1) saying my application is now under review and to be on the lookout for another email with myHSC portal information in the next couple of weeks.