University of utah 2022-2023 application cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, kimpossible said:

Where do you guys see that this program does not utilize rolling admissions? I cannot find it anywhere on their program's website for this cycle?

I would have to look through the website again. But I know for sure when they send the email saying they’ve received the application it states that they do not utilize rolling admissions and we will not hear from them until mid October 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 6:04 PM, kimpossible said:

Where do you guys see that this program does not utilize rolling admissions? I cannot find it anywhere on their program's website for this cycle?

If you go to the University of Utah PA program website, click on application and you will see under deadlines that they indicate that they don't use rolling admission. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, DJR23 said:

If I applied on May 30th when do you think I would hear about an interview (out of state applicant). They would send something if I wasn’t going to be interviewed right? 

I got an interview last year and they always let people know like the 3rd week in October for interviews, then interviews are held in the middle of November. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DJR23 said:

If I applied on May 30th when do you think I would hear about an interview (out of state applicant). They would send something if I wasn’t going to be interviewed right? 

They are not rolling admissions. I applied last year as well and did not get offered an interview. But all emails go out on the same day, or around that day. (Mid-late October)

Edited by McKennaM
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 9:35 AM, mgo811 said:

Hi everyone! I am a PA student at UPAP, just graduating. If anyone has any questions about the program, interviews, etc., please feel free to reach out! I am happy to help in any way that I can. It's a great program. Good luck!

Thank you so much for offering help! I was curious as to how hard the anatomy test is on interview day. I am trying to gauge how much preparation I put into it. 

On 9/1/2022 at 7:29 PM, mariahpal said:

Thank you so much for offering help! I was curious as to how hard the anatomy test is on interview day. I am trying to gauge how much preparation I put into it. 

I would not stress to much about it. It's helpful to brush over general concepts but I would spend more time preparing for the interview. The A&P test does not make a huge difference in your interview score.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1