University of utah 2022-2023 application cycle

5 hours ago, Prepa12346 said:

That’s weird! I got my score back right after I took it. Have you taken it yet?

what?! well dang! I want to know haha ..... there was problems with the internet so a handful of people had to take it with a scantron. But the 2 people who were previous graduates did the computer test and never got the score. Curious!

9 minutes ago, Luvs2Camp said:

Is the entire interview day filled or are there moments to take breaks? For the provided lunch, any insight on the availability of vegetarian options? 

I'm not sure for st. George- but the exam for us had 1/2 on computers and the others on scantron due to web issues.  I don't believe they had scratch paper, but it truly is not a super intense exam.  So hopefully that can provide some relief.  The class was split on who was interviewing vs exam during morning and afternoon.  There was some decent down time to just chat and relax with fellow applicants. They did provide vegetarian meal options and no specific requirements for type of mask.  Most had the generic masks, a few KN95.

Congratulations to those accepted!!! So exciting! If the past is a predictor, everyone else should hear back soon! It’s notoriously been the week of Thanksgiving. So here’s to hoping you all hear back soon!

I am a current student. I am restarting the program due to some life stuff that happened and will be joining your class. Looking forward to meeting and working with you all! 💙

• Like 1

Hey folks! For those people that have been accepted, I've started up an unofficial Facebook group so we can communicate with each other on there. If you want to send me your name in a message I can add you! 

For people waiting to hear - fingers crossed that you get good news soon! And let me know when you get in and I'll add you as well 🙂 

• Like 1