Accepted Students Winthrop Extension Center Class of 2015!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have information that would indicate whether this class has filled? My application didn't go in until the end of July and I'm wondering if I should concentrate on other Touro options. Also, did anyone apply to more than one Touro school? Did you send a separate secondary for each?

Does anyone have information that would indicate whether this class has filled? My application didn't go in until the end of July and I'm wondering if I should concentrate on other Touro options. Also, did anyone apply to more than one Touro school? Did you send a separate secondary for each?

You only mail in one supplemental application for all touro schools.

How long after CASPA mailed your application did you receive an email that Touro received it? and wow waiting from Sept. till April for an interview that is an awfully long wait. I don't stop checking my email for updates!

I am basically on the same page as you! I update my email every 2 mins :D

did anyone write the extra essay along with the supplemental application? do you think it would be crucial to your application or just go ahead and mail in the supplemental without it?

Don't scare me like that! I do not believe there is an "extra essay" as the statement listed under requirements is to follow CASPA guidelines. I took that to mean the statement already submitted through CASPA. There is no mention of another statement on the supplental form. Anyone else?

If there is an "extra essay" then I definitely do not see it. I only did the one through CASPA and the supplemental was composed of forms for PA shadowing, health care experience, and pre-reqs.

lol sorry to scare you guys. there was an option to write an appeal along with the supplemental application. I got an acknowledgment from touro that they received my app and i just sent my supplemental a couple days ago. is there still hope for an invite?

Archived