Any PAs in WA State want to own a Walk-in Clinic...???

Heard the dog barking frantically so knew a car was coming up the drive way the other day about a hour after I got home from my clinic. I looked out and seen a unrecognizable Mercedes slowly coming up toward the house.

Older gentlemen gets out the car and I greet him from the front porch.

He introduces himself as a Family Practice physician who will soon semi-retire in the area and states that he was given my name and info from a mutual aquaintance (commercial realtor).

States that he is looking for a PA or NP to "sponsor."

He wants to sponsor/collaborate with a PA or NP interested in owning and running their own walk in clinic specifically in a semi isolated area (golf community with aproximately 3200 properties with aproximately 7000 residents, a gas station, stripmall with 6 shops) and on the edge of town about 5 miles from my front door.

Sudden Valley 1

Sudden Valley 2

slide3.jpg

ufiles351.jpg

I thanked him for seeking me out, told him that I'm OVER-employed and too busy running my own clinic and working 2 jobs, but told him I would put it out there to see if anyone was interested.

If interested and SERIOUS... PM me to discuss.

REALLY.... !!!

Kind of a "dumb-a$$ed" question when you consider that there are 3 links and pictures in the above post and two of them have maps attached... and all of them name the place... and you got internet... and you got google... so all you have to do is look up the name of the city/town.

But hey... I guess I'm suppose to not only hand you a MD willing to sponsor you owning and running your own clinic... but I'm also suppose to do all the initial leg work...

A practice owner without personal INITIATIVE just ain't gonna work.

REALLY.... !!!

Kind of a "dumb-a$$ed" question when you consider that there are 3 links and pictures in the above post and two of them have maps attached... and all of them name the place... and you got internet... and you got google... so all you have to do is look up the name of the city/town.

But hey... I guess I'm suppose to not only hand you a MD willing to sponsor you owning and running your own clinic... but I'm also suppose to do all the initial leg work...

A practice owner without personal INITIATIVE just ain't gonna work.

So, you're not exactly sure where it is huh? HaHa! Kidding.... Looks like an amazing location. Until winter comes that is.

Sorry for being such a "dumb ***", but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different for a reply. I'm in Portland, not really looking to move, probably not really interested in doing this, but curious enough to throw out what I thought was an innocent question.

Trust me, I have plenty of initiative. I'm a mom with 3 kids AND work in a practice where I've created my own position as a valuable PA where there wasn't a PA before.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived