A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

I snooped on here to find my fellow new classmates. I also received an acceptance on Wednesday. Hello class ATSU CCPA 2024!! 

If anyone has questions I can try to help you guys out. This is my second time interviewing with this school. So don’t lose hope those that haven’t gotten in or waitlisted! 🙂 💓

• Like 5

On 7/29/2022 at 3:32 PM, Mintc00kie said:

I snooped on here to find my fellow new classmates. I also received an acceptance on Wednesday. Hello class ATSU CCPA 2024!! 

If anyone has questions I can try to help you guys out. This is my second time interviewing with this school. So don’t lose hope those that haven’t gotten in or waitlisted! 🙂 💓

Congrats on your well deserved acceptance! I have been waitlisted. What changes did you make to your application the second time around?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KM2022 said:

I haven't not receiced any emails yet, not even with a email for joing the waitlist, and I was told that they placed my 2B&2C on hold because there are still sorting applicants at the moment? Does that mean I already being rejected?🥲

Did you speak with someone today? I called admissions office twice and there was no answer 

16 hours ago, sieworld said:

Yes I have a friend who received a rejection email last week. So it doesn’t make sense why we haven’t heard any response 🙁

Honestly, there are many moving parts. There’s a lot of paperwork and things the new class has to submit in a timely matter to fully be admitted. I know it’s hard, but they’ll send out the information as soon as they can! 🙂