A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Roskist said:

So upsetting:/ does anyone know if we have a higher chance of getting in next cycle since we’re waitlisted? 

I really hope so!! From the information session last weekend, it seems that the interview process is going to happen earlier this cycle, so at least we won’t have to wait as long this time hopefully!! 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 9:38 AM, PAFuture2911 said:

Guys, I was just accepted off of the waitlist!  

Congrats on your acceptance! 
would you mind sharing with the forum any dates you’ve heard about? For example, I believe orientation is today, but I’d like to know when the first day of classes are or when the final class seats are determined.

As someone who is still on the waitlist, Itd be helpful to know of these dates if possible! Thank you!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cdaniel001 said:

would you mind sharing with the forum any dates you’ve heard about? For example, I believe orientation is today, but I’d like to know when the first day of classes are or when the final class seats are determined.

As someone who is still on the waitlist, Itd be helpful to know of these dates if possible! Thank you!

Class starts next Monday I believe 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cdaniel001 said:

Wait so is there a chance we get off the waitlist even after orientation before classes starts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cdaniel001 said:

Thank you sm! So orientation ends this Friday and first day of classes is October 3rd, next Monday. As far as when final seats will be determined I have noo idea, if we get that info during orientation we will let you guys know. 

I’m sure this wait has not been easy for people on the waitlist, but please don’t give up if things don’t go your way this time (I really hope it does though). You’ll get into the school where you belong, and when it finally happens you’ll understand exactly why things didn’t go your way initially. I’m a testament to that. You all will be incredible PAs soon! 🙂 

• Like 5

On 9/23/2022 at 5:45 AM, riley12 said:

Hey guys! Anyone know if it’s too late to apply for this cycle? I know applications aren’t due until April 2023 and I’m pretty sure it’s not rolling. Thanks!!

Hi! If you didn’t find it already, I think you’ll find more answers in the 2022-2023 cycle thread.

I’ve attached the link for that thread below 🙂

• Like 1