A.T. Still - Central Coast 2021-2022

56 minutes ago, shyanimelover said:

Does anyone think they might pull people off the waitlist to fill seats for next year. Like they did for the first 30 seats for this upcoming class. Did they ever mention that. 

I spoke with someone who works in the office and they said they won’t be admitting for the next year. Which is unfortunate since they took 30 seats from this class.

13 hours ago, shyanimelover said:

Someone said they aren’t doing that anymore. But also I think it’s unfair if they don’t because then we just lost 30 seats while other classes get a full 90. 

Well we can’t complain about it too much. It is their program after all. Just look forward to that you are on the waitlist. That’s a big deal! 🙂

Edited by Mintc00kie
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JaqAttack said:

Hey everyone! If there are any ladies recently accepted, I am looking for one  female for my place. Message me for more info! 🙂

You can probably reach more people by joining the FB group! Search "ATSU CCPA Class of 2024" or I can add you to the whatsapp group if you message me your number