Admissions Summer 2012

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to assume this is for the class 2013-2015. I received my CASPA confirmation email from them July 18 and haven't heard anything from them. I am also an out of state applicant from FL, but I have family there and have a deep desire to live in the bay area in the future. I think the out of state thing may screw me.

SacPrePA - Thanks! I interviewed today and I believe they told us a decision will be made mid-nov at the latest. Goodluck to everyone!

MikeL - Thanks so much for being on the panel today and answering all our questions here :)

You're very welcome! What Onebeautifulday day said is correct. They will begin making decisions once all the interviews are through. They expect to give out acceptances and alternate lists within a month. Good luck to you all. The waiting game is the hardest, but be proud of your achievements and what you've done to make it this far. Applying in itself is an achievemen, so keep striving for greatness! :=-0:

I haven't heard anything! Not even a confirmation email stating that they received my CASPA application! I think this is a bad sign especially since interviews are underway :(

Don't feel bad almbyers-I am in the exact same situation! I don't even know what to think about it?! I never so much as received an acknowledgement that my CASPA app was received much less anything else.

Archived