Admissions Summer 2012

I emailed Davis yesterday saying that I wanted to be sure that they received my CASPA application, ect and today I got a confirmation email from them. The emails says that the screening process will take several months, and that ALL applicants will hear form them eventually. I know some people on here said that the interview process is complete, so not sure what to make of the email. Good luck everyone!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question Renee25! For me I know I took care of business during my 8 interviews. I made sure to weave into the question that I not only knew Davis mission statement, I also made it clear that "they" are the PA program for me. I gave them personal experiences both in the job and in general life how these experiences motivate me in becoming a PA in my under served community. So having thus confidence and knowing I said what needed to be said I'm able to stay positive. Know for keeping myself from going crazy I'm not sure you want to "really" know lol (joking). I try to keep busy and my mind on other thoughts. I will admit though every email and call revived my chest pounds a little! I'm the end if the decsicion doesn't go my way, ok fine, life goes on! This will be my third attempt into PA school and first attempt at Davis. I just dust my self off and continue to work hard making myself a stronger applicant. Remember that Davis or elsewhere can stop your dream of becoming a PA! Hang on their friend =)

I agree with NLara. I really feel my interview went well. I incorporated my military experience, my tours in Iraq, and volunteering at a UCD student-run clinic working with underserved populations in the local area. I feel very confident...BUT...that doesn't stop me from freaking out! HAHA. This is my first attempt at applying for PA school, and I applied very late (September 1), so assume that UCD is the only interview I will receive, which is fine, because there is no doubt in my mind, that it is the school for me. If for some reason, things don't go my way this year, I will stay involved, keep doing what I'm doing, and apply next year. At this point, we just gotta keep hoping to get that call. :)

Archived