Admissions Summer 2012

Hi :) We were told at our interview (Oct 25) that we would hear by Thanksgiving from the admissions personnel. I called April yesterday and she said that things are still trying to be processed with the Nursing School (due to the transition). She said she hoped to make calls today, but it might happen now later than Thanksgiving. She also said that no one had been notified yet (minus a few people from the early interviews). Hope this helps and good luck to everyone!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ SacPrePA--Don't worry. I don't think they told EVERYONE from the early interviews. They just mentioned during our interview on Oct 25 that they had already offered a couple of "stand-out" applicants spots from the earlier interviews. I only think it was few. I did not mean to stress you out...Don't worry. You sound like a very strong applicant and I am sure we will all hear soon. Good Luck!

@SpecialK: Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm just a little bummed because I really felt I stood out with 8 years of military service as a combat medic, 2 tours in Iraq, and 2 years volunteering with one of the UC Davis student-run clinics. Grr...I guess all I can keep doing is wait for that phone call...and hopefully not a denial e-mail.

Archived