Admissions Summer 2012

So I have my interview next week at UC Davis, and I notice many people talking about supplemental applications. There is no link to a supplemental application on their site, nor did I receive any notice of it on my confirmation e-mail. Does anyone know about this? Is this something that is dont AT the interview rather than before?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ray071, The interview was quite amazing. For the integrity of the process and in order to keep all things level I can't tell you specifics about the interview. I searched this forum for past posts (Interviews 2011) and found that they were doing an MMI format and I can confirm that. Good luck!

I too am interviewing tomorrow morning and am ridiculously nervous! I am local to the area, only about 10 minutes away from the campus and did my undergrad at CSU-Sacramento. I also was an Army medic for 8 years so I have a lot of clinical experience and have been volunteering with UCD for almost 2 years. I really hope this interview goes well!! Good luck to everybody!

The numbers don't really make any sense to me to be honest given how trends were going. Prior years they had thousands of applicants and took roughly 60. Anybody know what changed?

I think I can try and answer this for you guys. My current class (2014) is the "transition" class and the incoming 2015 class should not be affected much, if at all. The reason for the reduction in class size is to help decrease attrition rate. Smaller class size allows for closer connection with classmates, faculty, and facilitates small group and case-based learning. I hope that helped a bit! Good luck to you all!

Archived