what should I ask my medical director for as an incentive?

Like many of you, things about my job changed last year for personal and pandemic reasons. I love my unit and my coworkers, but when I asked to come back to day shift, leadership both within my unit and in admin messed up a bunch of stuff and I've been getting the run around for about 5 months. They want be back, and a position should be opening up soon. I just had a talk with my medical director, and he said that if I was considering turning down the job for another opportunity, I should talk to him first and he would see what they could do to sweeten the deal for me and make it something I would want to accept. That said, the center's budget is tight and we haven't even gotten back our CME money, and salaries are fairly well-set for PAs in my role throughout our hospital.

tl;dr I have an opportunity to ask my medical director for some kind of incentive/role/benefit, but probably not directly money. What should/could I ask for? My long-term career goals tend toward teaching roles, especially post-graduate education (aka when I grow up I want to run a residency) so I'm trying to brainstorm something beneficial for the CV in that category? But also open to any and all suggestions.

The most valuable thing I have is time. More time off (PTO) would be at the very top of the list. 

Towards teaching? A residency of your own or more time/money to help you get an advanced degree. If you want to teach at a program or in a teaching center an advanced degree or  skill-specific advanced certification