2021-2022 Admission Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, MAK1999 said:

Hey guys!

So I have my personal statement finished because of the CASPA apps but I've just been adjusting it because SUNY has a different question. For supplemental questions, do you guys have any suggestions on how many words/characters those should be?

The character limit should be there under the questions. Use as little or as much you need. For some, my answers were short and for some I used up the entire limit. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received an interview invite yet or any other admissions update (e.g. a rejection). I just checked the portal, I hadn't in a bit, and it says Application Status: Under Program Review I was wondering if anyone else has gotten this message to & if they have and got an interview invite how long was it between when they found out their app was under program review & when they got the interview invite? This is definitely one of my top choice programs