2021-2022 Admission Cycle

4 hours ago, cavpup888 said:

Are we allowed to provide updates to the program while the application is under review or no? For example, I got a new internship that is very relevant and I wanted to share that information with them if I'm allowed to

You should be able to upload things onto the document uploader. I would email and tell them this is something new I am doing 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Saynada said:

They accepted after two weeks via email

Any new updates on everyone else? 

Congragulations Saynada !!!

Hey, I am also a reaplicant.

My App was forwarded to the prgrogram on Dec 3! I Havent heard from them, but it is being reviwed by the Program.

How did you improve your application as a reaplicant?

More shadowing or Patient Care hrs?

Prereqs?

On 1/16/2022 at 1:12 PM, bayo444 said:

Congragulations Saynada !!!

Hey, I am also a reaplicant.

My App was forwarded to the prgrogram on Dec 3! I Havent heard from them, but it is being reviwed by the Program.

How did you improve your application as a reaplicant?

More shadowing or Patient Care hrs?

Prereqs?

Hey

Thank you! I did more patient care hours as well as non-clinical hours. I already had all my pre-reqs. 

On 1/21/2022 at 5:42 PM, BilkisR said:

The next interview date is January 26th. Alhamdulillah i received an invite for that day. Good Luck to everyone. The december interviews were for reapplicants now is for first time applicants. 

Gonna make dua for you!! insha'Allah you will do great and get an acceptance. is it online or in-person?

Edited by butterbeer
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 6:42 PM, BilkisR said:

The next interview date is January 26th. Alhamdulillah i received an invite for that day. Good Luck to everyone. The december interviews were for reapplicants now is for first time applicants. 

Congrats!! When did you submit your application! Good luck on your interview!!!! You will do amazing!