2021-2022 Admission Cycle

On 1/23/2022 at 2:25 PM, butterbeer said:

Gonna make dua for you!! insha'Allah you will do great and get an acceptance. is it online or in-person?

Insha Allah. Thank You and Ameen. The interview was great. They were very friendly and kind. I was interviewed by 2 people after the written essay. I hope i hear some good news Insha Allah. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 2:23 PM, Rob99 said:

Congrats!! When did you submit your application! Good luck on your interview!!!! You will do amazing! 

Thank You. I applied the first day the application opened. I stayed all night. I applied immediately it opened at 12:05am. Yeah I applied really quick because i was traveling the next day. 

10 hours ago, BilkisR said:

Thank You. I applied the first day the application opened. I stayed all night. I applied immediately it opened at 12:05am. Yeah I applied really quick because i was traveling the next day. 

Do u remember the names of who interviewed you ?

how many students do they accept each cohort ?

thank u

17 hours ago, NYCKGprepa said:

I interviewed on the 26th too! I was part of the group of 9 girls that morning on the zoom call. Not sure if there was a different zoom call that morning of additional people 

Hoping and praying I get in, it’s my top choice! Goodluck to everyone 

Oh great! Then we were in the same group. I was the one with the head cover. Good Luck to us all

On 1/29/2022 at 9:05 PM, Saynada said:

Since they are off probation they will most likely take 45 or at least more than last year. There were two interview dates in December and two in January it seems like

Hopefully. Saynada how long did it take u to hear from them? I'm really nervous. I feel like if i don't hear from them this week, then it automatically means i didn't get in because i heard they take days to a week a notify u if u got in. 

oh i read the previous posts and u did mention it took 2 weeks. okay great ill just wait and pray. Insha Allah we might become classmates. 

Edited by BilkisR
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BilkisR said:

Hopefully. Saynada how long did it take u to hear from them? I'm really nervous. I feel like if i don't hear from them this week, then it automatically means i didn't get in because i heard they take days to a week a notify u if u got in. 

oh i read the previous posts and u did mention it took 2 weeks. okay great ill just wait and pray. Insha Allah we might become classmates. 

Yes that’s correct. InshaAllah you get in

• Like 1