UM Flint PA - Jan 2023

• 1 month later...

So I applied for early decision and interviewed back in October and wasn’t accepted and I recently had to send something in again for regular decision pool and they told me interview invites for those that applied regular decision will go out next month and that we will all hear back by the first week of July with acceptances and what not. So hopefully this helps 🙂 

Edited by lra798

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I am a reapplicant this cycle and I am debating on if I should include U of M Flint in my group of schools to apply to (especially for early admission). I was wondering, what made this school stand out to you? Is there anything specific like cadaver labs or their methods of teaching that makes this program stand out from the others? Thanks for your insight!

On 6/6/2022 at 3:19 PM, macprepa said:

Hi there! I am a reapplicant this cycle and I am debating on if I should include U of M Flint in my group of schools to apply to (especially for early admission). I was wondering, what made this school stand out to you? Is there anything specific like cadaver labs or their methods of teaching that makes this program stand out from the others? Thanks for your insight!

I think having an ultrasound lab and teacher is pretty cool.. and the cadaver lab with the cameras felt pretty cutting edge as well. no pun intended.