UM Flint PA - Jan 2023

Hey! I interviewed for the current class but unfortunately was not offered a seat, although they said they would let me know their final decision by August 20th. I am reapplying for early decision as well. This is my top choice program so I am praying I still have a chance at getting in. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, RachellWPA said:

I am a little confused about early/regular admission. I applied for early decision this cycle and looking back at the previous forums- from my understanding, it looks like if you were denied early admission last cycle, you could reapply the same cycle for regular decision... am i understanding this correctly?

I believe if you apply for early decision and don’t get it, then your application will go back into the regular admissions pool. Only you’d have to submit a video of how you’ve improved your application.

1 hour ago, Katiew123 said:

Good luck to everyone I got my verification October 5th! I am a reapplicant for U of M Flint and hope to hear something this month for early decision but having a hard time finding a timeline as to when they will be letting us know.

Same here, good luck to everyone