UM Flint PA - Jan 2023

18 hours ago, Marriam said:

I got the call this morning! Congratulations to everyone. For those who didn’t hear back yet, I wish you the best and remember everything will happen at the right time!

Does anyone know if they’ve made any phone calls today or will continue next week? or if anyone got a declination or waitlist email? 

On 6/30/2022 at 2:54 PM, NikoletB said:

I can’t wait! I just requested access 😊

On 6/30/2022 at 2:49 PM, MRBPA said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to create a Facebook group for accepted students so that we could all meet each other. If you have Facebook, please join!! I included the link below! Let me know if it works for you. So excited to meet you all! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/352785553677147

I hate to be the “lame” one but wondering about making like a google group for those of us who don’t have social media? (or maybe it’s just me) 😂

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:56 AM, PAstudent7576 said:

I just want to make sure I don’t miss the email to reserve a seat, when did they say they will send that out? I was in such shock when they called, I only heard bits and pieces. 😂 

I emailed them and should have received the seat reservation email yesterday. I did not, nor in my spam folder so jic for anyone else that did not receive the email yesterday, let them know! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, PAgirl723 said:

Has anyone on the current waitlist for UofM Flint received an email of some kind. I know they have a right to inform until 2 weeks before start date. But the anticipation is killing me lol. Any updates would be much appreciated!!

Nothing yet!! And they actually have two weeks into the start of the  winter semester to offer us a seat!! So nervous!!😭

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...