UM Flint PA - Jan 2023

12 minutes ago, WilliamLancaster said:

I interviewed on May 20th during the morning slots. I feel the same, Ive just been checking my email nonstop ever since. I was told we should hear back on July 1st, but it still seems so far away. The only email I have gotten since then was to complete an interview survey.

Hi! I have also been checking my email religiously every single day. They told you that they are going to let you know specifically on July 1st? That feels so long! In previous forums it looks like the average was about four weeks post interview. Just dying to know! Looks like we have a little while longer. 

2 hours ago, lollypop99 said:

Hi! I have also been checking my email religiously every single day. They told you that they are going to let you know specifically on July 1st? That feels so long! In previous forums it looks like the average was about four weeks post interview. Just dying to know! Looks like we have a little while longer. 

They said they usually like to try to start off Fourth of July weekend with announcements. Then rolling decisions after that until the class is filled. And last year they all posted on July 1st so I am thinking that will be what it is. What did you think of the interview?

16 hours ago, WilliamLancaster said:

They said they usually like to try to start off Fourth of July weekend with announcements. Then rolling decisions after that until the class is filled. And last year they all posted on July 1st so I am thinking that will be what it is. What did you think of the interview?

Gosh, if they told you that then maybe it will be a while- half way there! I think I recall them saying last week of June! Who knows. I thought the interview was good! Very relaxed, wish I had more than 20 minutes during the two 1 on 1 interviews, but I thought it went smoothly. What about you?

6 hours ago, lollypop99 said:

Gosh, if they told you that then maybe it will be a while- half way there! I think I recall them saying last week of June! Who knows. I thought the interview was good! Very relaxed, wish I had more than 20 minutes during the two 1 on 1 interviews, but I thought it went smoothly. What about you?

I felt like I was more nervous than anything, and what it started I began to feel better. I like the campus and cadaver lab a lot. I feel like I would be able to get a lot of work done since it is a little more quiet than most campuses. 

On 6/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, WilliamLancaster said:

I interviewed on May 20th during the morning slots. I feel the same, Ive just been checking my email nonstop ever since. I was told we should hear back on July 1st, but it still seems so far away. The only email I have gotten since then was to complete an interview survey.

I interviewed on May 20th. The July 1st date is coming up I cannot contain my excitement! Has anyone heard anything?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NikoletB said:

I interviewed on May 20th. The July 1st date is coming up I cannot contain my excitement! Has anyone heard anything?

I know a current student who said next week they are determining final decisions! I am not sure if that means there is a possibility of hearing back at the end of the week, or the following week! But it’s so soon! Fingers crossed 😊 good luck everyone! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MRBPA said:

I know a current student who said next week they are determining final decisions! I am not sure if that means there is a possibility of hearing back at the end of the week, or the following week! But it’s so soon! Fingers crossed 😊 good luck everyone! 

No way! I remember they said last week of June but last years cohort heard back on the 1st. I’m counting down the days! I think we’ll be getting a call back right?

4 hours ago, Katiew123 said:

I interviewed on May 19th and they told us that they would start sending out acceptance calls on July 5th but I hope it is sooner!

I simply do not know how much more patient I can be! 6+ weeks post-interview feels like so long. It’s driving me crazy! Hopefully it’s next week. Fingers crossed 🤞