Looking for recommendations on P.A. Schools that emphasis healthcare experience

Hello all. I'm in the process of finishing up my CASPA application, and I'm at the point where I need to enter the schools that I wish to apply to. I have already identified 10 or so schools that I feel that I might have a decent shot at getting into, particularly those that only emphasize the last 45 credits of coursework (which is just barely a 3.0 for me). The real strengths of my application though are my Healthcare and Research experiences: 2 years, 4000+ hours as an Exercise Physiologist, and 3 years, ~4000 hours (full and part time) working for a private clinical research company (Micro lab tech and Regulatory Affairs). I'd like to add some schools to my list that really emphasize these types of experiences in their applicants, and I was hoping that some of you nice folks might have a few recommendations on this. A fairly involved Google search for this didn't yield any direct results, although my perusing of these and other forums did point me towards a school called "Medex".

Are there any others that anyone might recommend for this?

Ah, yes upon a deeper look it would appear that they require no less than a B- in all prereqs. I'm planning on retaking 2 or 3 classes this fall, but A's in those would likely only push my Science GPA up to maybe a 3.0. Any others that you might know of that seem to emphasize H.C.E?

Archived