2021-2022 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, estein1270 said:

Accepted the other day off the priority waitlist from the 11/16 interview! Beyond excited!! Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back this cycle! Is there a Facebook group for accepted students

As of now I don't think so. I did email the faculty when I was accepted asking the same thing; they said as the time approached something would be organized. Until then, if you'd like to exchange Instagrams let me know (I don't have Facebook). 🩺🤝 Congrats. 

Edited by Medikell

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, JDB91 said:

I heard back from the program manager last week regarding a question of mine. They're around.  

Did you address your email to paprogram@wcupa.edu ?  My guess would be that 12/20 interviewees would hear back by 1/24 given the trend of being a month+ from the interview day.

I could’ve sworn they said to reach out by 1/18 if you haven’t heard anything, but I may have mis-remembered it I suppose. I’ve sent out two emails (one email for additional info they requested from me, the other was an application update) and neither have received a response. I sent these 4 weeks ago and 1 week ago, respectively. Double checked it was the right email and everything. I suppose I will wait another week and if I haven’t heard anything I’ll contact them again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ANICOLE said:

Hi Guys! I just got a very last minute interview with WCU for 2/24. Extremely nervous as interviews are a weakness of mine! Does anyone who has interviewed have any suggestions? Any wild questions they ask to prepare for haha? Congrats to all accepted, I hope to join the accepted crew!!!!

Congrats! May I ask when did you apply? 

On 2/21/2022 at 5:01 PM, ANICOLE said:

To anyone who has interviewed, is it one individual interview or multiple different interviews? Just curious on the format of the interview!

You’ll have three 20-minute individual interviews with faculty and practicing PAs. They ask about 6 questions each, so try to aim for ~3 minutes per question. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...