2021-2022 Cycle

Good afternoon, 

I hope this e-mail finds you well. We are reaching out to let you know that we have run into an unexpected software issue, hence the delay in the official letter with your admissions decision. We are working on this diligently and will follow up with you at the beginning of next week with your decision. Thank you for your patience as it is greatly appreciated.

This is what they emailed me.

5 minutes ago, avapowell said:

Good afternoon, 

I hope this e-mail finds you well. We are reaching out to let you know that we have run into an unexpected software issue, hence the delay in the official letter with your admissions decision. We are working on this diligently and will follow up with you at the beginning of next week with your decision. Thank you for your patience as it is greatly appreciated.

This is what they emailed me.

I also received this email today.

2 minutes ago, avapowell said:

Congrats!!! What did they say in the email? They emailed me saying theres a delay in their system so I won't hear back until next week.

Thank you! This is the email I received:

I'm sure you have been anxiously awaiting a response from WCU regarding your interview on August 10, 2021.  I thank you for your patience. 

While the official notification of acceptance must come from the Graduate Admissions office, I am pleased to notify you unofficially that we would love to have you join our class starting in July of 2022.  We think you have the ability, motivation, and vision to be an integral part of our PA program.  Please see the attached letter for your notification.  

Congratulations!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, TinaH said:

Thank you! This is the email I received:

I'm sure you have been anxiously awaiting a response from WCU regarding your interview on August 10, 2021.  I thank you for your patience. 

While the official notification of acceptance must come from the Graduate Admissions office, I am pleased to notify you unofficially that we would love to have you join our class starting in July of 2022.  We think you have the ability, motivation, and vision to be an integral part of our PA program.  Please see the attached letter for your notification.  

Congratulations!

Have you gotten the email with the official to put the deposit down yet? I have not and was thinking of reaching out 

5 hours ago, EmilyWPA said:

Have you gotten the email with the official to put the deposit down yet? I have not and was thinking of reaching out 

I have not. They told me they would be sending me an official acceptance letter with instructions to submit a deposit. I do think their graduate admissions office is behind, and it seems like they may be experiencing a software issue? 

22 minutes ago, TinaH said:

I have not. They told me they would be sending me an official acceptance letter with instructions to submit a deposit. I do think their graduate admissions office is behind, and it seems like they may be experiencing a software issue? 

I think so too because they said that in the email they sent me on Friday.