2021-2022 Case App Cycle

On 11/2/2021 at 11:21 PM, LivetobePA said:

Does anyone who is a non-native English speaker took the TOEFL exam yet? I have an interview with them on Nov 18 but I wasn't sure if I should take the TOEFL exam before or after the interview? They said there is no deadline for TOEFL exam. They did mention to me that the acceptance depends on my TOEFL exam score but can I take them after the interview? I just want to focus on the interview first to get it off my chest then take the exam after. Is that a good idea or bad idea? 

Hi!

I think if you email and clarify that English is your primary language, and you finished high school and undergrad here, you might not need to take that test. DM me if you still have a question about this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nie1995 said:

Has anyone gotten an email, if the class of 2024 has been filled? It's been so quiet. 😐

I had emailed a while back and they said mid to end of March is when they see the most movement but I haven’t heard anything!!! The fb and GroupMe numbers haven’t changed since January though, so idk what to think 🥺

• Like 1