2021-2022 Case App Cycle

On 10/13/2021 at 10:25 PM, ZachZPA said:

@almondmilk

Sure! The interview was very relaxed. They have a program orientation, a tour of the HEC and then three individual interviews lasting around 15 mins each and also a meal with current students. Biggest thing is, be yourself! They want to get to know who you are and the characteristics you may bring to their program. I’ve had 4 interviews and I was blown away by the execution at Case Western.
 Good luck!

Good to know, thank you!

Does anyone who is a non-native English speaker took the TOEFL exam yet? I have an interview with them on Nov 18 but I wasn't sure if I should take the TOEFL exam before or after the interview? They said there is no deadline for TOEFL exam. They did mention to me that the acceptance depends on my TOEFL exam score but can I take them after the interview? I just want to focus on the interview first to get it off my chest then take the exam after. Is that a good idea or bad idea? 

57 minutes ago, AKAYD said:

For those of you who have already interviewed and attended the optional meet and greet the night before, how was it? Did you dress as professional as your interview day, or more business casual? Thanks in advance! 

I went to the meet and greet and it was very casual. Just the first year students answering your questions. The actual interview you need to dress up more professional. Good luck! 🙂

• Like 1

Interviewing on Thursday, staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott in University Circle! Excited to meet everyone 🙂 

Did everyone who already interviewed do the self guided tour? Curious how it fit into the interview day schedule.

Congrats to everyone that’s been accepted so far!!!

Edited by MPAPA

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LivetobePA said:

The group has been very quiet, is everyone ok? any updates? I interviewed on 11/18 and haven't heard back yet. 

I think they have another interview session this week, Dec 9th. I believe it’s their last one. I think they will make all their decisions by early January. There are about 36 spots in the program and so far we have about 9-10 students in the GroupMe. There’s still hope for anyone that interviewed/will interview! 🍀🤞

Edited by MPAPA
  • Thanks 1