2021-2022 Case App Cycle

26 minutes ago, almondmilk said:

Hey guys, just got an interview invite today! This is my first one so I’m really excited! When you guys went in to select a time, did it give you date options? In the email it listed three different dates, but when I go to select - it shows the same date with time options only? Just wanted to make sure

Hey, so when I was offered mine they asked me to email back my date and AM/PM preference. After that they sent me the confirmation with that date and time. Are you sure you don’t just shoot them an email to say which one you’d prefer? 

28 minutes ago, FaithInPA16 said:

Hey, so when I was offered mine they asked me to email back my date and AM/PM preference. After that they sent me the confirmation with that date and time. Are you sure you don’t just shoot them an email to say which one you’d prefer? 

They did say to email them, but it said to do so after we have selected a slot. And when I went in to select one, it only listed one date. So not really sure if there’s a day preference, maybe just time?

On 9/6/2021 at 5:04 PM, FaithInPA16 said:

Hey, were you able to figure this out? I called the hotel and they gave me code ILYLF, but I’m still only able to enter a 3 letter code. 

I called them directly and just let them know I was going to Case Western Interviews. It's easier to book over the phone because they input the discount directly for you. 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:54 PM, almondmilk said:

They did say to email them, but it said to do so after we have selected a slot. And when I went in to select one, it only listed one date. So not really sure if there’s a day preference, maybe just time?

I think that may have happened to you because slots filled up. I also didn't have all of the options presented to me when I filled out the form, so I think it's an availability thing.

@almondmilk

Sure! The interview was very relaxed. They have a program orientation, a tour of the HEC and then three individual interviews lasting around 15 mins each and also a meal with current students. Biggest thing is, be yourself! They want to get to know who you are and the characteristics you may bring to their program. I’ve had 4 interviews and I was blown away by the execution at Case Western.
 Good luck!

• Like 2