2012-2022 Asheville application cycle

On 6/15/2021 at 7:40 PM, bevinamezcua said:

I believe Meredith is the contact for the Asheville program! Her email is: mhatley@south.edu

Anyone heard anything other than their application being under review?

Thank you! I haven't heard anything aside from the initial confirmation that they received and are reviewing my application.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, MaydayThePAtobe said:

Congrats!!! Best of luck during your interview! Do you mind sharing your stats??

GRE 305- 152 verbal 153 quant 4.0 writing 

Overall science GPA 3.44

Overall GPA 3.53

Hands on experience: 1000+ (mostly CMA) 

Healthcare related: 200 hours ( ER scribe) 

Shadowing hours: 200+ (PAs and MDs) 

Volunteer hours: around 50 hours 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 10:04 AM, mountaingal03 said:

I wish I had discovered this program sooner! I just submitted my application yesterday. Does anyone have any information about the cohort size? Or the specific date of the ARC-PA meeting for accreditation in September? Those who have interviewed, how was it?

I believe cohort will be around 85 people. They said they will hear back about accreditation towards the end of october and will let us know as soon as they can.

Interview was good. Staff is awesome and there was a good amount of time to socialize with fellow interviewees. There was a group interview (3-4 kids per group) and then an individual one after. Nothing to worry about, just be yourself and youll do great.