2021 - 2022 Cycle

1 minute ago, yzzz88 said:

Hi, how long are their supplementals and how long did it take for you to receive it?

The supplemental application is pretty short as they ask some supplemental questions on CASPA. 

I submitted CASPA on 5/4, was verified on 5/5 and got the email saying I passed initial review and to complete the supplemental on 5/14. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, yzzz88 said:

Received email today that app is under review. I know Marsha said interviews begin mid-June this year, which seems really early to me. Has anyone gotten invites yet? 

I haven’t! I was curious about that too. Was thinking someone must have received an invite if they are starting in two weeks!

56 minutes ago, bevinamezcua said:

I haven’t! I was curious about that too. Was thinking someone must have received an invite if they are starting in two weeks!

When did they confirm your app was under review? Hopefully we hear something soon for those of us who already submitted! 

8 hours ago, aspiretobepa said:

I received an email today for an interview! Received email saying application was under review on May 13th, submitted supplemental application on May 16th, received message on May 19th that application was under review again. 

Congrats!! Did they give options for interview dates? And is it virtual or in person? 

11 hours ago, rdon12 said:

For those who had an interview 6/16, how did it go? About how many applicants were in each session?

The interview went well! I was worried about the Zoom format but they did all the navigating for us so it wasn't a problem at all. There were 12 candidates in my group, I assume the afternoon session had the same amount. 

8 hours ago, aspiretobepa said:

The interview went well! I was worried about the Zoom format but they did all the navigating for us so it wasn't a problem at all. There were 12 candidates in my group, I assume the afternoon session had the same amount. 

Thank you for the response! That is pretty small comparatively. I feel like schools this year will have better management of zoom since it is their second year with the platform. Did they say when they would be making decisions?

11 hours ago, rdon12 said:

Thank you for the response! That is pretty small comparatively. I feel like schools this year will have better management of zoom since it is their second year with the platform. Did they say when they would be making decisions?

For sure, the Zoom format was very organized and well done in my opinion. They said 6-8 weeks is what they aim for after your interview, but that they have gone well beyond that timeline in the past. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aslksf09834
10 hours ago, yzzz88 said:

Congrats! 6/3 or 7/3? For what interview day? 

Thank you! Whoops, I meant 7/3! Interview is on 7/14.