2021-2022 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Chi99 said:

I also haven't heard back since I submitted. I've been emailing and calling for months but I get the same response that alot of people are applying this cycle. Should I assume that there are no more interviews/acceptances since I have yet to recieve a response?

Hi, I got an interview invite from them today after not hearing for so long so I think they’re still conducting interviews! Good luck to you I hope you hear back soon

33 minutes ago, bchelives said:

i was also placed on the waitlist last week but received another portal update email today, except without an actual update.... I called and was told that it could've been a glitch in the system. has this happened to anyone else?

This happened to me with the main campus in PA about an interview but they said it was a glitch. Also on the waitlist for GA campus, goodluck! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:45 AM, chaserella said:

Does anyone know how they notify waitlisted applicants if they get accepted? Through the portal? 

I was accepted off the waitlist without being emailed. I checked the portal and found out that I was accepted, so if anyone is waiting, I would advise checking the portal every so often to make sure you don’t miss being accepted

• Like 2

On 2/24/2022 at 10:42 PM, wannabeapac said:

I was accepted off the waitlist without being emailed. I checked the portal and found out that I was accepted, so if anyone is waiting, I would advise checking the portal every so often to make sure you don’t miss being accepted

This happened to me too! I am happy to be accepted into this program!