Anyone willing to share?

Hello, 

As a first time applicant who comes from a Canadian background, I was wondering if anyone would like to share their personal statements? I am stuck and do not know how to start? Is it something that is like a narrative story or simply my experiences and characteristics? If you would like to DM me or share on this thread, what ever works best for you.

Thank you in advance! 

• 3 weeks later...

RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

Degreaser