Current PA -offering personal statement review, mock interviews, advices for application!!

Hi everyone!

I am currently a cardiology PA and want to reach out and offer assistance with personal statements and mock interviews. I graduated PA school last year and still remember how overwhelming it is to applying/re-applying for PA school. As a first generation student and being the first health care provider in my family, I had to navigate this process alone which made it much more difficult. I have helped a few PA applicants over the past few years and would love to continue to help you! I do charge a low fee of $10 per personal statement review and $25 mock interview. Of course I am always here if you have any questions and/or need any advices throughout your application. Please feel free to message me on this form or text me at 815-697-0049. 

Good luck this cycle!! 🙂 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2024 at 6:07 PM, sahiamichelle said:

Good Evening,

I'm not sure if it is too late as this post is over a year old, but I'm applying during the upcoming cycle and would love a second pair of eyes on my personal statement.

Were you ever able to get ahold of @cardiologypa? I was going to text the number that they provided above but didn't want pry if they weren't reviewing essays anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 8:40 PM, cardiologypa said:

Hi everyone!

I am currently a cardiology PA and want to reach out and offer assistance with personal statements and mock interviews. I graduated PA school last year and still remember how overwhelming it is to applying/re-applying for PA school. As a first generation student and being the first health care provider in my family, I had to navigate this process alone which made it much more difficult. I have helped a few PA applicants over the past few years and would love to continue to help you! I do charge a low fee of $10 per personal statement review and $25 mock interview. Of course I am always here if you have any questions and/or need any advices throughout your application. Please feel free to message me on this form or text me at 815-697-0049

Good luck this cycle!! 🙂 

Hi! Are you still reviewing essays??