3 Year Distance Option 2012

Hello everybody, I just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone was applying this year to the 3 year distance option? I live in WY and we don't have a PA school and with my family situation relocation would be very difficult for me. Look forward to hearing from other applicants :-)

• 1 month later...

I will be applying for the regular 2 year and also the 3 year distance programs. I live in Wisconsin, but since I'm a single mom the distance option might work out better since it's a little more spread out. How do you plan to manage the on-campus time? You'd have to be here in WI for the first 12 weeks, and then it's either 1 or 2 more times per semester.

• 1 month later...

I am applying to the distance program also. It sounds like Madison does some very innovative things to help the distance group stay in touch and support each other. I still think it's a harder option in some ways because there will be a lot more distractions when your family can interrupt at any time. You will also need to have some ability to line up your own clinical resources, at least that's the way I understand the process so far. It's the only option that will work realistically with my location too.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stay in Minnesota.......I will be applying for Distance learning program this year......is there any one who got admitted into UW for 3 yearPA program....what do they give more preference to while selecting candidates...any advice would be greatful!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived