apply to both campuses?

Hi everyone,

I read a couple threads where some people said to apply to only one campus while some say to apply to both?

Some have said to just apply to one and you will get considered for both campuses.. is this really true?

I would like to save $ for the application fee, but also want to get in to either campus! so I am probably going to apply to both just to be safe

if anyone has a definite answer, please reply!

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Again, call and double check, but I applied to both and at the time, they choose ONE to interview you for. I was told that if you applied for only one, then you were considered for that one only and that if you applied for both, they would pick which one, and only one, that you got interview at. Good luck!

thank you for your replies! i called and they said to only apply to one because if you get rejected from one program, you will definitely get rejected for the other .. and if you get an interview, then you will get an interview.. so they said to just apply to the campus you want to go to

Archived