Need advice for a far away rotation

Hello everyone! I am currently a 2nd year PA student doing clinical rotations right now. In January, I am placed in a city that is roughly about 1.5 hours away from my residence. I am trying to debate on whether to commute that much Mon-Fri, or just stay in that area for the duration of my rotation. I am there for 4 weeks and I just feel stuck. On one hand, I really do want to stay out there so I don't have to worry about the drive and then on the other hand, I don't want to spend the money. I've been looking on airb&b and lot's of the places I saw are pretty expensive (+$2,000). Is there anyone that can shed light on what to do? Or any other paces I can look to stay at? Thank you!

I would highly recommend staying in the area. Ask former students where they have stayed and if no obvious place is available ask staff members about renting rooms. I work at a rural hospital and take PA students and some of our nurses rent out rooms in their houses for $400/month. You don't want to commute 3 hrs/day 5 days/week. 15 hrs of driving is a lot, not to mention the cost for gas, etc.