Butterfly iQ Point of care ultrasound

• Administrator

Looking to upgrade to the Butterfly iQ+, but I'm not going to need two probes, and nor am I independently wealthy, so my old iQ could be yours!  $1000, with optional hard case ($99 value), original charger included.  Lightning (iPhone/iPad) connector, 15 months old, works great, original price $2000, which is the full price of the new iQ+.  Does not work with all lightning Apple devices--the display device processor is used to render the images, so it needs a relatively current device. You will also need to buy a cloud membership from Butterfly to take full advantage of it. Ultrasound gel not included, but Amazon has that cheap.

If you're a student in a program that teaches POCUS, this may give you a leg up on your peers.  If you're a PA wanting to carry this with you to an austere environment, it's pretty slick. Or, if you want a device to check lungs for COVID, it'll do that too.

• Like 1