Reaching 'Mailed' Status

Success! My CASPA Application has officially reached the hands of my chosen programs! While a wave of relief, coupled with anxiety, swept over me, I now have no real step-by-step agenda to follow, leaving me twiddling my thumbs.

So, I thought I'd find out from you guys how long will it take to hear anything back from schools. Good/bad/otherwise, about how long will it take for me to stop chewing on my cuticles? Should I contact them after a certain amount of time?

I know it's not quite as early as I wanted to apply, and that interviews wouldn't be until September at the earliest, but maybe my nerves can be put at ease a tad.

Thanks! :)

If they are interested in you they will contact you for an interview and if not some will send out rejection letters in a couple months, others don't bother till much later.I applied early June last year and heard back from the Fall start programs in lat August/early September. You think this wait is bad? Wait until you have had your interview and are waiting to find out if you got accepted or waitlisted :)

It's school dependent. Some I heard right away from, others I didn't hear about not getting an interview until 2 weeks before starting my chosen program, which I considered fairly rude, considering the amount of time and money involved in the process. Waiting is the most difficult part of the applying.

Archived