2 minutes ago, SW2PA said:

Hi all! I'm President of the current class and I can get a couple of folks together to meet with ya'll if you meet again. I'm sorry I wasn't tracking this earlier we've had a busy couple of weeks. Friday would be best as we have the day off. 

Hello SW2PA,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we had a great meeting last week and I would like to meet once more for those who didn't make it.  Since Friday works best for you, let's plan on meeting again once more, I know many of us wanted to meet with a current student. I'll create a Zoom meeting for Friday at 6:00 p.m. tentatively, unless this interferes with anyones schedule. I will send out the Zoom link to everyone via message. 

Thank you, 

Elizabeth    

Just now, Eboudreau said:

Hello SW2PA,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we had a great meeting last week and I would like to meet once more for those who didn't make it.  Since Friday works best for you, let's plan on meeting again once more, I know many of us wanted to meet with a current student. I'll create a Zoom meeting for Friday at 6:00 p.m. tentatively, unless this interferes with anyones schedule. I will send out the Zoom link to everyone via message. 

Thank you, 

Elizabeth    

Hi Elizabeth. I can create the link which means you aren't limited to 40 mins. I'll send you the link in a DM

Hi everyone, 👋🏻

My name is Dani and I was accepted to this current class, TC9, in round 1 interviews. Just wanted to reach out to let the next round of candidates know we have started a Facebook page already. It’s called MEDEX Northwest TC9.
😊

Good luck to all and can’t wait to get to know all of our future classmates. And to those who don’t get accepted this year, don’t give up! I am a 2nd time applicant, there’s always next year! Good luck 🍀 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1